Meet Pixart, a refined arts & crafts exhibition Elementor template kit to create a professional & modern WordPress-based website for art gallery, museum, and exhibition. This template carefully designed with a beautiful gallery, events, ticketing, venues, and more!
This template kit includes stunning carefully crafted 17+ stunning templates, you can build your professional website with a low budget just in a click away and without a single line of coding!
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 17+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- 404 Page
- Single Post
- Metform Team
- Metform Contact
- Global Theme Style
- ElementsKit Lite
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
- Essential Addons for Elementor
- Image Hover Effects – Elementor Addon
- Press Elements – Widgets for Elementor
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the template where the form appears, then click View Template to load in the builder
- Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Metform widget
- Click New, leave blank selected then click Edit Form button
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’.
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.