According to the latest update, Huawei added a new pin lock feature to provide protection by locking your smartwatch using pin code and use the same pin to unlock it. The update also optimizes system stability for improved system performance.
In the last update of Watch GT 2 Pro, Huawei brought a water draining mode that allows users to eject excess water, which enters the speaker of the smartwatch while your hand in the water.
Recently, Huawei has launched Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro New Year Edition in China with a new strap and customizable watch faces. However, the rest of the specs remains the same including a 1.39-inch sapphire glass, wear-resistant, titanium frame, ceramic back, new red and black nylon braided strap, 100+ workout modes, and more.
New Version: Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro receiving firmware version 18.104.22.168 with an update size of 232MB.
Note: The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach out to your wearables.
WHAT’S NEW IN THIS UPDATE:
- Added a pin lock feature to protect the Watch
- Improves system stability
HOW TO UPDATE WATCH GT 2 PRO:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection is stable during the update. Try again if the update fails.
(via – Huaweiailesi)
The post New Pin Lock feature for Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro rolling out with new update appeared first on Huawei Central.