Aside from this, Huawei Enjoy 10e, 10S, and 10 Plus smartphones are eligible for EMUI 11. Still, users are waiting for an official confirmation regarding EMUI 11 beta testing for these devices.
On December 23, Huawei has launched a new member of the Enjoy family, Huawei Enjoy 20 SE with a 6.67 inches FHD+ display, Kirin 710A processor, EMUI 10.1, 13MP triple rear camera, 8MP selfie camera, 4/8GB RAM+128GB internal storage, 5000mAh battery, and more.
Check more information below.
- Huawei Enjoy 10e users grabbing EMUI 10.1 version 10.1.0.179 updated from 10.1.0.178.
- Huawei Enjoy 10S users grabbing EMUI 10.1 version 10.1.0.156 updated from 10.1.0.155.
- Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus users grabbing EMUI 10.0 version 10.0.0.172 updated from 10.0.0.171.
Security: Integrates Android security patches released in November 2020 for improved system security.
November 2020 Security Patch Details: November 2020 security update install security fixes for different levels of exploits and issues within Huawei phones including 3 critical and 15 high levels and 1 medium level of CVEs.
How to update:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop-up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
Alternatively, you can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.
- This update is currently rolling out in China.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- The update will not erase any data
The post Huawei Enjoy 10e, 10S and 10 Plus users getting November 2020 security update appeared first on Huawei Central.