Huawei Qingyun W510 desktop has already launched in China and it’s available for the industry and enterprise businesses. This computer comes with a 24 core Huawei Kunpeng processor and recent information reveals that it comes with HiSilicon’s graphics system.
According to the Huawei official website, the Huawei Quinyung B510 desktop comes in the following variants.
- Kunpeng 920 24-core processor/8gb/512gb/Huawei Hisilicon 1gb graphics + independent display/support WiFi
- Kunpeng 920 24-core processor/8gb x 2/512gb/AMD 1gb + independent display/support WiFi
- Kunpeng 920 24-core Processor/8gb/512gb/AMD 1gb + single display/no WiFi
- Kunpeng 920 24-core processor/8gb/256gb/AMD 1gb + single display/no WiFi
- Kunpeng 920 24-core processor/8gb/512gb/AMD 1gb + single display/support WiFi
To be mentioned, the above-mentioned variants also supports external displays. Furthermore, these desktops come with pre-installed Unity Operating System AKA Unified Operating System (UOS), which is a Chinese Linux distribution based on Deepin Linux.
Aside from its specs, the price of this CPU is currently unknown.
In November this year, Huawei launched a new desktop computer, the Huawei MateStation B515 for the consumers. This new desktop equips 8-core 7nm AMD Ryen processing AMD 4000G series, Radeon graphics card, 8GB/16GB DDR4 memory.
The MateStation B515 also has a 23.8-inch monitor with FHD resolution and tiny bezels as well wireless mouse and keyboard.
Huawei MateStation B515 is available for purchase in China: 8GB+1TB mechanical hard disk 3599 yuan, 8GB+256GB solid-state hard disk 3699 yuan, 4GB+4GB (dual channel)+256GB price is also 3699 yuan and 8GB+256GB with display 4598 yuan.
The post Huawei’s new desktop computer equips 24-core processor and HiSilicon graphics appeared first on Huawei Central.